Originating from Japan, bento is a popular way of serving dishes in separated boxes. Bauscher uses the idea for a new modular serving option. Cleverly contrived filling solutions make it easy to present dishes creatively.
- Boxes made of high quality melamine
- dishwasher safe, but not microwave safe
- Bisphenol A-free
- Anti-slip mat included
- Box LARGE with divider for separating cutlery or a small thermos flask
- Cover in Wood look - The matt-lacquered offset printing creates
an appealing haptic experience
- Cover in Concrete look - Communicates robustness and lends the box a unique character
When serving breakfast, lunch or dinner dishes or small snacks and desserts, there are no limits to creativity.
This allows you to serve your guests food in a wide variety of settings: Breakfast in the room, snacks in the wellness area, meals on the terrace or in the stand basket.
BentoBox SMALL - Ideal for: pasta dishes, salads and snacks
BentoBox LARGE - Ideal for: breakfast dishes, sushi, tapas, dishes with a variety of components
Set includes porcelain inserts
The BentoBox System is a premium version of the Lunchbox. It consists of a BentoBox SMALL or BentoBox LARGE along with the corresponding set of Bauscher porcelain products.
The boxes can be individually fitted with the high-quality porcelain pieces supplied, depending on the type of food being stored.