1941-1950_01.jpg

Zero Hour

1942-1944
Export grinds to an almost complete halt, given that it was only possible to export to five countries after 1944. 

1945
The decorating facility, warehouse and smelting plant are destroyed by bombs in April. The turmoil of war causes the destruction of a total of 2,372,385 articles of porcelain. 
Production restarts with 80 employees; July 1945 sees the firing of the first porcelain after the war. 

1949
Director Alfred Tschirch oversees the reconstruction by building decorating facilities and a warehouse. The second construction phase could be completed as early as 1952.